Deceased Estates Software
Please Fill in the Form for Free Download
of Trial Version
- Automatic generation of forms in ENG & AFR.
- Automatic generation of the L&D account & all other documents incidental to estate administration.
- You can now export the entire L&D a/c to MS Excel and reformat it to suit you.
- Estate Duty calculations are done automatically and the program prints the Estate Duty Return (Rev. 267) based on this calculation.
- The program caters for both testate and intestate estates.
- Scanning of documents can be done from within the system.
- Once you have filled in the download form and the file has been downloaded, open the estset.zip file that you will find the file under the “Downloads” folder on your PC.
- When you open the file you will see the installation file called estset.exe.
- Open estset.exe and then follow the prompts to install the software.
- If you are evaluating the software then you should leave the install folder as C:LESTATES.
- Once installed you will see a desktop shortcut called “LegalEase Deceased Estates”.
- When you open the shortcut for the first time you should click “Evaluate” and then log in as USER1 to start using the program.
"I have no hesitation whatever in recommending this program and its service provider to any person, legal or accounting practice who may have, as part of their range of expertise the provision of estate and related advice"
"I wish to thank you and your partner and staff for the excellent service which I received from you and the estates program over the years. It has been marvellous."