Insolvent Estates Software
Please Fill in the Form for Free Download of Trial Version
Automatic generation of the necessary prescribed forms including Second Meeting Report, L&D account. Printing/emailing of the forms to clients, Master and correspondents. Progress Sheet – Each file has a progress sheet which tracks all letters/forms generated on a file as well as store all manual file notes made by users. The capturing of meeting details in order to generate all the prescribed notices. The capturing of bonds of security information in order to extract exception reports for bonds in which renewal is due or that needs to be increased or decreased on ALL the files in the office. The capturing of debtors’ information should you collect debtors on a specific file. This will allow you to generate debtors’ statements automatically for these files (complete with opening balance, all receipts and closing balance). Cashbooks – provision for multiple cashbooks per file including an “in-house ledger” account to keep track of moneys advanced by you on files in which you have not yet received cash.
- Once you have filled in the download form and the file has been downloaded, open the insset.zip file. You will find the file under the “Downloads” folder on your PC.
- When you open the file you will see the installation file called insset.exe.
- Open insset.exe and then follow the prompts to install the software.
- If you are evaluating the software then you should leave the install folder as C:INSOLVEN
- Once installed you will see a desktop shortcut called “LegalEase Insolvent Estates”.
- When you open the shortcut for the first time you should click “Evaluate” and then log in as USER1 to start using the program.